Statement of Faith
We subscribe to the following
1. We believe in one eternal God, manifest in three
distinct Persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (John
1:1-3, 18; 15:26; 17:11, 21)
2. We believe all things were created and continue to be
sustained by God. (Gen. 1; John 1:1-3; Col. 1:16-17;
3. We believe the Bible, in its entirety, to be the
infallible Word of God and the unchanging standard of
faith and conduct. (II Tim. 3:15-17; Heb. 4:12; II
4. We believe the coequal, coexistent and coeternal Son
of God, our Lord Jesus Christ, was conceived of the Holy
Spirit, born of the virgin Mary, was crucified, dead,
buried, resurrected; that He ascended into Heaven and is
now seated at the right hand of God, the Father, and is
true God and true man. He is the only mediator between God
and man, and He accomplished man's redemption through His
sacrificial death on the cross. (Luke 1:30-35; I Cor.
15:3-5; Acts 1:9-11; John 3:16; I Pet. 1:3-5,8,9; Rom.
5. We believe the Holy Spirit, the third Person of the
Trinity, possesses all the divine attributes of the Father
and Son, and that He indwells, instructs and empowers all
believers, giving various gifts for the purpose of
equipping the saints and building up the body of Christ.
(Luke 12:12; Acts 2:33, 38-39; I Cor. 12:4-31; Col. 1:18;
Eph. 2:19-22; 4:11-12; Gal. 5:18-25)
6. We believe in the resurrection of the dead, the
eternal joy of those who know and trust Christ, and the
eternal separation from Him of those who don’t. We believe
that the gift of eternal life is bestowed on every
repentant person who trusts in the finished work of Christ
on the cross for the forgiveness of sins. (John
3:14-18; I Cor. 15:20-22; II Cor. 5:10, 14,15; I Thess.
7. We believe in the visible, bodily second-coming of
our Lord Jesus Christ.
(Acts 1:9-11; I Thess. 4:13-17)